I write that title with love — give me a nerd over an alpha type any day. Here are a few things to show love for the nerds in your life. Clockwise, from top left:
1. Battleship USB hub. $17 at Heliotrope Home.
2. Cord hog keeps computer and electronics cords tangle-free. Set of 3, $6 at CordHog.com.
3. Mummy flash drive. $30 at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
5. Han Solo in carbonite ice cube tray. $10 at Think Geek.
6. Planetary lollipops. Set of 10, $17.50 from VintageConfections on Etsy.
7. Giant Microbes soap dispenser. $10 on Amazon.
8. “Partridge in a Petri” holiday cards. Set of 8, $19 from Hawkgerber on Etsy.
9. And one above my usual price limit, but how could I leave out the Playmobil Apple store? $180 at Think Geek.