Most magazines and many blogs feature only expensive goods in their gift guides. I don’t find that personally useful, so I set out to create guides featuring only great items that cost less than $40. Still, there’s no denying that there are some wonderful gifts out there for people who are willing and able to spend more. I’m closing out the series with a few of my favorite over-$40 discoveries. Clockwise, from top left:
1. Rocking horse. $198 at Daytrip Society.
2. Daddy bear and baby bear. $50 at Magic Cabin.
3. My First Piano from Schoenhut. $98 at Daytrip Society.
6. Face-maker wooden blocks. $85 at Best Made Company.
7. Chalet-style dollhouse. $200 at Moolka.
8. Giant stuffed giraffe. $80 at Wayfair.
9. Alexander Girard alphabet blocks. $100 at My Sweet Muffin.
10. Center: Schylling ride-on fire truck. $120 at YoYo.