Clockwise, from top left:
1. Delicate quartz necklace. $108 at Magpie Lovely.
2. Retro radio with MP3 hookup. $95 at SF MOMA.
3. Warm wool hats. $54 at Leif Shop.
4. Foo dogs bookends. Set of 2, $58 at CWonder.
5. Silver porcelain cream and sugar duo. $273 from Little Blue Dish.
6. Unisex messenger bag. $119 from IKABags on Etsy.
7. Handwoven Senegalese laundry hamper. $145 at Brookfarm General Store.
8. Is it weird to covet a smoke detector? Because I covet this smoke detector. Chick-a-dee, $75 at Neo-Utility.
9. Lomo camera in a fun design. $99 at Daytrip Society.
10. Center: Vintage-style bicycle. $1,395 at Anthropologie.