And one more variation on the one-who-has-everything recipient. By row, from left to right:
2. A quirky umbrella to brighten gray days. $36 at Fred Flare.
3. Mercury glass vase. $15 at Luna Bazaar.
4. Set of 3 perfume vials in rich scents like “Fig Leaf & Bronzed Musk.” $18 at Tokyo Milk.
5. Sculptural recycled-bottle wine stopper. $16 at Re:Modern.
6. Self-inking address stamper. $30 from The Stationery Studio.
7. Elegant glass water bottle. $24 at Wayfair.
8. A classic apron. $22 at Anthropologie.
9. Wool throw blanket. $20 at World Market. (Available in stores for the last-minute shopper.)
10. Wonder Woman travel mug. $15 at Patina Stores.
11. Pretty metal tumblers. $10 at Patina Stores.
12. Classic tote bags. Set of 2, $32 at Wayfair.
13. Boiled wool mittens. C$30 from SkepticDesigns on Etsy.
14. Hand cream in a gorgeous package. $20 at Tokyo Milk.